- Currently, all photos and content are my original property. Please connect with me if any concerns regarding copyright arise
- I encourage you to share my blog content, however please provide author credit. If you wish to use, or alter anything that I have published (ie- photos), please contact me for permission
- Throughout my blog, I will be making comment (and providing resources that include but are not limited to websites, and videos) about my experiences with many services, companies (tourist attractions, restaurants, community and state services, day to day people and things, etc). Pleases note that I am providing these links only as a reference and am not responsible for the content they contain
- I do not represent any of the services/companies that I write about, and the views and thoughts expressed on this blog are mine alone. I do not receive compensation, nor am I asked to represent the views of any other person/service/company. I cannot guarantee that all information is current or accurate, and will aim to correct any mistakes via editing or posting the correct information as soon as possible. My aim to share my honest opinion and experience, and provide you with the resources if you want to learn more about the service/company
- Comments that appear on my blog are the responsibility of the comment author.
All comments will be held for approval prior to being posted. Typically, all comments will be approved within 24 hours
- I respect and welcome the individuality and opinions of all readers/commenters. I would request that all those who interact with this blog do so with respect toward the thoughts and opinions of others, myself included. I welcome diversity, and would ask that you will as well
- Any comments that are hurtful, disrespectful, or break any laws within Canada or the United States will be removed at my discretion
- If there are any questions, concerns, or you just want to say hi, please email me at LostAndFoundInPhilly@gmail.com.
- As my blog is hosted on wordpress.com, I follow and adhere to their Terms of Service: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/